Kettlebells are ideal because they blend strength, power, cardiovascular fitness, dynamic core stability, mobility, flexibility, and balance into a kind of “condensed” training that translates into everyday life, your sport of choice, or a demanding job.
- Full body training using only one piece of equipment
- Improved total body strength and power, especially in the muscles of the posterior chain, which are your prime movers
- Done correctly, basic kettlebell movements will lead to improved low back health.
- Body fat loss due to the high metabolic demands of the workouts
- Improved posture and appearance from building muscle and strength in the “right” places
- Develop strength and conditioning that carries over to all other aspects of life, leisure, and sport
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- The unique nature of kettlebell exercises lead to increased functional mobility and stability through all movement patterns.