What you do inside the walls of VIVE– be it running on a treadmill, working with one of our personal trainers or taking one of our great small group or group exercise classes– is vital to your fitness. It is also important to remember that a great deal of what we look like and feel like comes from what we put in our bodies. That’s why nutrition is a key component of any health and fitness lifestyle.
At VIVE we’re not only here to provide guidance for what you do for exercise, our dietary consultants are available to help you pick the best in healthy foods to put inside your body to fuel those long workouts, hard days at the office and other activities. So whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain muscle or improve your overall well-being, knowing what and how much to eat may be the missing ingredient to your healthy lifestyle and to reaching your goals.
As a client of VIVE’s nutrition program, you will…
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Get more out of your workouts and gain greater fitness performance
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
- Advisement from our health coach that will help guide you through your everyday life nutritionally, emotionally and mentally.
Do you have a nutrition-related question and/or want to see how many sessions are available to you through your insurance? Click here to ask VIVE’s nutrition expert!
Our team of nutritionists takes a client-centered approach with emphasis on customized programs specific to the client’s needs. We provide an educational experience through nutritional guidance and support, making a healthier, nutrition-based lifestyle easy and effective. The nutrition program at Vive is structured around the theory of habit recognition and formation. Vive’s highly-qualified Registered Dietitians will assist you in making health and nutritional changes in your life that are meant to maximize weight loss, athletic performance and overall energy levels. The program’s main goal is to change unhealthy habits to healthy habits over a period of time. Whatever your objective, we provide the tools, guidance and support you need to achieve your goals for a healthy lifestyle!